Glossybox: the Dutch version

I finally jumped on the Glossybox bandwagon and received my 1st Glossybox a couple of days ago.


I knew the Dutch version isn't going to be as funky as the other countries. The Glossyboxes provide products that you should be able to purchase easily in your own country. Well, Holland is lovely and we are getting more and more cosmetic brands (hello Burberry Beauty and Philosophy) but it still isn't the UK yet.


It still has a nice content: I am particularly curious for the Babor Derma Cellular face cream: I once was in training for a beautician (yeh really, I can still do some lovely facial massages) and I know that Babor is quite the brand.

The primer is useful too and I can finally use that highly raved egg-shaped EOS lipbalm too. As for Shiseido, it is not the most original but I know the Performance cream gets some praise...

Overall, a wonderful content for the price.

wdcfawqafwef