Kose Addiction Cheek stick Revenge

It's time for another Addiction. Curiosity and the marvelous review of DrivellerKate got the best of me, and I'm glad that it did.

I bought this one a month ago. I hadn't been reviewing it yet because I hadn't edited the pictures. My fave site for it, picnik.com, is closing soon so I had to go through some of my files and edit them before I have to get used to another photo-ed site.

Why Revenge? Because it looks sweet...hahaha. Actually because it was rated really high as a good lipproduct as well, and we all know the hybrid products sometimes are not so hybrid (dualuse friendly) at all, I really wanted to see if a bright coral would be a good lip product.
Also because Amazing looked too cool pink for my complexion and Rose Bar (here) was a bit too familiar in my cream-cheek stash. Kate also featured Suspicious in this post, but that one is more Autumny to me right now.


The colour is a vivid coral. It actually is not corresponding with the outside of the packaging. See how the holder is a rosy pink and the lipstick/cheekstick is actually a coral?
Close up of the lipstick:

The colour is a glowy but non-glittery/shimmery/flecksy pinky coral that is bright!


Verdict:
  • This is indeed a true hybrid product: both suitable as a good and flattering lipstick as a beautiful and easy-to-spread cheekcolour
  • it might not be a superoriginal pinky coral, but it has a superior texture. 
  • And incredibly travel friendly.
  • It's expensive for  €38.55 (current rate at ichibankao)
  • And it's small: at 3.8 gr a true lipstick size
  • But it delivers better as a dual product such as the NARS multiples, Bobbi Brown Creampots,etc.
  • The colour is really perfect for my complexion: both as cheek & lip product.
  • I believe this one is quite universal: it has both enough cool & warm tones and is pigmented for darker complexions

Conclusion:

I absolutely love it. It's mighty expensive but I will probably buy the one in Romantic (not Romantic because it looks too shimmery in this swatch, but prob Rose Bar) in the future.

wdcfawqafwef