Finished & Repeated: Caudalie Beauty Elixir

I'm happy to show something that I liked so much that I bought myself another bottle:


I think I do not have to add too much to its hype, because this products has been discussed a lot lately on beautyguru-bloggers sites such as Lisa Eldrige and also among the beautiful-&-succesful on IntotheGloss.

I really like to see what succesful people are using in daily life, because they have busy schedules and will only settle for things that are the best and really work for them. If they are beautiful as well I consider it even more because they have busy schedules AND the products to keep the stress at bay: double effect.

Normally I am not too much into cult-products. Long time ago I went for the Embryolisse and it wasn't really working for me.

Short review anyway:
It differs from a water mist like Vichy, Evian or other by having aromatherapeutic oils added such as peppermint, bitter orange, rose & citrus. This makes it a refreshing spritz on the face after makeup or during the day. It is not a toner, which can have loads of aromatherapy too, but more of a morning booster that also makes your face slightly glowier.

Official Ingredient list:
Aqua (Water) Alcohol denat Glycerin* Rosa Damascena Flower Oil * Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf Oil * Potassium Alum Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water * Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Floweroil * Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil * Commiphora Myrrha Extract * Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract * Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil * Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract * Citral Citronellol Farnesol Geraniol Limonen Linalool 

wdcfawqafwef