Xmas Eye: Soft Sequins

For Christmas I went for a more original approach upon the smoky eye. 
I was inspired by the photo on the left as it is a sparkly sequinned eye that looks complicated but has a one-coloured brick base and extended sequins to the eyebrows in a matching shade 
I stuck to the 'rules of maturity of the 30-something woman' that my fave Driveller had scanned in 
-> rule 4 (here): Glossy eyes shall refrain from glossy lips1 (& vv)

Products used...not too difficult:
Edward Bess Dune base
MAC pigment in Jalouse slightly over the crease
Bobbi Brown eyeliner from middle to exaggerated ends
Ciate loose sequins in Miss Sequin in the crease. 
I didn't sequinned up to the eyebrow as the model has: because 
1. she's a face model and I am not 
2. My own age-rule: don't over-sequin!
3. I live in Holland and modesty is key (this was already quite 'OTT' when I went shopping at boxing day)
1. I'd gloss up my lips every day if I feel like non-obeying and I might do so for NYE...

This look is not that complicated and you can actually dose the amount of sequins for a higher impact: so I might repeat this in another colour/accent for NYE.

wdcfawqafwef