Leave Me In! Fast Conditioning with Aveda, Wunderbar, Unite & Less is More

Yesterday I watched an old episode of Sex and the City. The theme was about getting into the most desired restaurant, so the 'let me in' kinda got mixed up with the 'leave-[me]-in' conditioners: 

I'm not gonna talk about the hippy-hair-gone-normal-long story about mine, but maintainance has been easier: I'm often permitted to go 'fast-n-go' with a good leave in conditioner. I'm still about quality, and my stylist, recommendations of other bloggers, own curiosity has led me to these.
  1. Wunderbar Moisture Leave in Treatment: This brand is quite new. It smells chemically fresh but has a refreshing low amount of ingredients including poweroil Argan Oil:
     Aqua, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Quaternium-87, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Quaternium-80, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil,hydrolised Adansonia Digitata Extract, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydatoin, Carbomer, Fragance, Limonene, Lanalool, Geranol.
     Most of all, it's actually good and it doesn't irritate my scalp nor the skin of my face. Affordable! This travel sample is €1 for a reasonable 50 ml.
  2. Unite 7 Seconds is a typical blogger's recommendation (various here): I've noticed a lot of [bleached] blondes use it as their hair needs volume & oh-so-much care as well. The spray-formula is light and easy. It conditions well but it's not my favourite: this for being too chemical as my skin doesn't like it when it gets into contact with my hair.
  3. Less is More Lavendel Smooth Balm is not a listed Leave-in Conditioner but more of a pre-blowdry moisturizer. Meh, different-label-same-construction to me.
    Balmy, my hair absorbs it better than this flower
    It's lovingly balmy and shockful of good ingredients (more here). It smells like authentic lavendel: not everybody would be into this scent but I think it's soothing and reminds me of the South of France, nice.
  4. Aveda Damage Leave in Treatment is infused with Quinoa: really! I think it's the strongest and most conditioning one of the pack.
    It really functions as a deep-conditioning mask only in the leave-in form. I love it's Aveda-ish scent. On some days it can be too moisturizing so I actually use it like I would use a wash-out mask; every now and then for that extra boost.
Comparing ingredients:
 It is surprising how the naturals can have either a long list (Aveda) as a shorter list (Less is More). Aveda is actually not as natural as it claims to be (eg here & here) but they have been around for a longer time bringing quite good quality in a more natural way, so I give them credit for that. And how to resist power-superfood Quinoa in haircare?
I was already surprised Wunderbar has a short ingredients list and other chemical partner Unite has a longer one.

I really like all of them for specific reasons. Unite is the fastest on the go, but I still believe in combing through the liquid. The rest are to be rubbed in and are wonderful in protecting it from blowdry & other styling tools.

You absolutely do not need as many as I have but I've been sampling them by chance, curiosity and for different kind of needs. I'm glad to see the leave-ins gotten more sophisticated and effective throughout the years. They used to be a gooey 'residence-left-over' potion that couldn't really compare with the rinse-out's, but now they equal the effect you might need for your hair.

    wdcfawqafwef