Curious for: Cire Trudon Candles

'T is the season for candles...And my curiosity-award goes to...Cire Candles


The glass looks so pretty ...

The hype is there...

Niche factor is there too, as they are being sold on Net-a-Porter and Liberty...

and ofcourse this deliciously luxe store in NYC

And there is the promise of scent that basically says it will wisk you away to more adventurous places (in the comfort of your home)...or like they say it...  

"inspired by the wind of freedom coming all at once from the Mascara coast and down from the mountains, bringing in its foolish race the green scents of fresh mint, the rashness of fights, the hot and peppered air of ginger and the perfume of tea and tobacco from the Ouled Nail tribe. "
(Abd El Kader candle)

Then again, spending about 60 euro on something I haven't sniffed in real life yet is something else than the (becoming a bit generic) Diptique candles I can sniff in real life, or the Neom that-I-cannot-sniff, but only sets me back $18 if I don't fancy them.

However, I found a shop in Holland that seems to sell them (here) so I might bring my sniffer to that place soon.

Any readers tried or sniffed their candles in real life?

wdcfawqafwef