Using...used...gonna use..

Happy Pre-Christmas: I hope you all try to enjoy preparing for it, and leave the stress for what it is, when possible.

Just a good ol' roundup of the things I am using...used...gonna use:

from top left- clockwise
  • I've gotten some new lipsticks lately. I have the Le Metier de Beauté in Dubai and this week received an Edward Bess in Midnight Bloom. The Balmshell lipgloss is a GWP
  • I also emptied my Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mist and gotten myself a new one; it's intensely neutral and soothing for days that your skin needs it, and I feel it actually does something in terms of adding moisture
  • Samples: Jouer Lip Enhancer lipbalm and curious about Rodial Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel. The Jouer doesn't do that much plumping, but it has the perfect consistency as primer before lipstick/gloss.
  • I digged up my Beauté the Kose Eye Fantastist from an older collection: WOW! that was 2008!  (see here when I got the set). It's a glowy champagne-hued highligher that I'll be using during the holidays for making my eyes appear slightly dreamy & angelic.  

    wdcfawqafwef