#No-nobuyJanuary

As in the double negative is a positive...

I think I'm one of the few who hasn't attempted the #nobuyJanuary.  I love the idea of toning down on the consuming part, but I think January is too much of a moody month to go really dramatic on a no buy. I hope everybody who was on the #nobuyJanuary that it has been succesful; I'll might try in Februari or March :)

Left is a jar of Lyonsleaf Beautybalm. It's organic, and a multitasker. What I like about this balm is that you can use it as a oil/balm cleanser: I've been trying to cleanse with coconut-butter but I'm not that fond of it: it reminds me of cooking too much.  I hope this balm will be a better option for me.

On the right is a sample set of Kris d'Amour of face & body products. I cannot believe how generous the large bottle of Bath Oil is. I'm really loving his Soothing body butter and already ordered a larger size. There's still a discount code for 30% going on with "JANUARY2014". Samples are free but you'll pay for shipping.

 I'm also waiting for the Jill Stuart '14 blush in Tulip Fields 08: it has dainty flowers decorated on it
It will be my second Jill Stuart blush: I'm not always into pure prettiness but this time it wowed me over. And I love the delicate powder of JS: subtle radiance and a glow of colour.

wdcfawqafwef